We appreciate our customers, take pride in providing excellent customer service, and look forward addressing any questions or concerns.
• Foreign Orders: No online sale. Foreign sales my be arranged by calling 678-425-9585. Buyer must have import authorization prior to ordering. Items will are typically shipped via USPS and all customs forms will be filled out appropriately.
Canada: You’ll need an International Import Certificate (IIC) for us to export firearm parts to your country. For Canada, you can get this from your Ministry of Foreign Affairs for free.
United Kingdom: We can send Components per Notice to Importers 2878
36. Component parts of firearms are subject to control under domestic firearms legislation. The Home Office Guidance on Firearms Licensing Law states that “the term “component part” may be held (according to case law) as including (i) the barrel, chamber, cylinder, (ii) frame, body or receiver, (iii) breech, block, bolt or other mechanism for containing the charge at the rear of the chamber (iv), any other part of the firearm upon which the pressure caused by firing the weapon impinges directly. Magazines, sights and furniture are not considered component parts."
New Zealand: NZ Police Issues import permits
• Only the actual person ordering may place orders.
• Firearms: Not available for online sales. If you wish to purchase one of our firearms, please call 678-425-9585 to order. Firearms can only be shipped to licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders. FFLs may be sent via the following methods:
188 Picklesimon Rd.
Winder, GA 30680
• Ammunition: No online sales. If you wish to purchase ammunition, you must call 678-425-9585 to order. You must be of legal age to purchase the items listed above and be under no legal disability. As verification, you must send a copy of your ID via the following methods:
Email: pdf or jpeg formats only, email@example.com
Mail: 188 Picklesimon Rd, Winder, GA 30680
A person placing an order for such items on this site warrants that he or she is an adult and is under no legal restrictions which would prohibit such person from ordering, owning, possessing, or transferring these items under law. Further, these items cannot be sold to minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse or those chemically dependent.
• High-Capacity Magazines:
Magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds will not be shipped to; CA, MA, D.C., NY, Toledo OH and Oak Park IL.
Magazines with a capacity of more than 12 rounds will not be shipped to; Chicago, IL
Magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds will not be shipped to: NJ, Cincinnati OH., Aurora IL., South Bend IN.
Magazines with a capacity of more than 16 rounds will not be shipped to: Franklin Park, IL.
Magazines with a capacity of more than 20 rounds will not be shipped to; MD, Cleveland and Columbus OH.
Magazines with a capacity of more than 21 rounds will not be shipped to; City & County of Denver, CO. See, Map
Magazines with a capacity of more than 35 rounds will not be shipped to; Riverdale, IL.
Pistol magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds will not be shipped to: Hawaii
• Returns will NOT be allowed unless authorized by BRP CORP at our sole discretion. That being stated, in the many years of selling parts we have never declined a return request. Please call or write if you have any questions or concerns.
• Shipping charges will not be refunded.
(We make an extensive effort to properly photograph and describe all items on our site so customers can make informed decisions. If you are not sure of your purchase please call or write to get more information prior to making an order.)
• If original package is damaged, please include picture so we can pursue an insurance claim wiht the shipping company.
• All products must be returned with all the original components and paperwork it came with.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Alternatively, you can just call or write and one of our staff would be glad to facilite the return.
• Return shipping costs will not be refunded unless the reason for the return is our fault.
Note that there are restrictions on some products (especially magazines), and some products cannot be shipped to certain domestic and international destinations.