Mount for Vickers machine gun
BSA, B, & M/78 markings observed on them.
Identified on page 470 of Goldsmith's "The Grand Old Lady of No Man's Land" as:
534. The "Mounting, Monopod, Vickers, .303" MG, MK1", resembling that used with the Boys anti-tank rifle, Approved by LoC June 20, 1944 but first introduced in 1943, the monopod was issued to AFV crews for used with .303 Vickers tank guns in the dismounted role.
Note the swivel point, with allows the monopod to be folded up under the waterjacket of the gun.
Smiliar parts have been observed on Lewing machine guns, however, the clamping ring is slightly larger than the Lewis barrel jacket.
Low grade with some major crusty spots and bent ring. These are complete and in working condition. The rings may need to be bent back into round using a mandrel or jacket.