This is a torch cut center section (approx 12”) of a BREN Mk2 Receiver.
May have minor rust.
These center sections were imported with alternative approved demilling spec.
The critical relationships between the locking shoulder, barrel nut, magazine housing, feed ramp, ejector, and barrel have been maintained. This is an ideal piece to start or save a difficult BREN semi auto project or repairing an old re-welded BREN.
The rear 5” of receiver has been cut away. There is approximately 1/4” of material behind the locking shoulder. The locking shoulder is present and looks to be in good condition.
The front 8” of the receiver has also been cut away.
- Mk2 slide: stripped, excellent condition
- Bren Bolt: stripped, worn condition, large ring around firing pin slot
- Bren Bolt Post: stripped, excellent condition
- Bren Bolt Extension: stripped, excellent condition - no piston
- Mk2 butt plate - hook style
- cocking handle cover - with dings
- Barrel Nut: worn condition
- Bren Post Mount: rusty but can be stripped and useable. It is designed to socket into a hole just over 1.05" OD. 1.05" is the diameter of the post socket. These came out of Greek arsenals are are likely for mounting a BREN LMG on vehicles or other fixed positions.
- Mounting Pin for post to front of slide
- Mk2 Bren mainspring - outer
- 2 x .303 magazines
- Mk2 combination tool