- Left & Right Stampings that have been welded together and the preliminary cutouts and holes have also been cut into the part. No deburring work or cleanup has been done to these cutouts (see pics).
- Ratchet Plate has been welded to side.
- Buffer Tabs
- Semi-Auto Blocker
- The overall length on this is 406mm (approximately 24 mm longer than the previous version). They are just longer than the last ones we made to give people more material in the front to work with around the trunion area. The standard trim length to match with the BRP front sheet metal is 382mm. This longer rear section does not have the trunion and barrel door shape of the front section.
- The finished external dimensions of the receiver are the same for the BRP semi pattern MG42 as well as the original full auto MG42.
- The cutout pattern on the bottom is the Semi Auto Pattern with respect to the trigger housing and ejector port features.
Material 1010 Steel - Cold Roll. Sheet Metal Thickness - 2.5mm (approx 0.1 in.) same as original MG-42
- The rear has NOT been machined for buffer rotation and the buffer reinforcing tabs have not been installed.
- Charging track has not been machined.
- None of the cutouts have been deburred.
- The top inside track for the bolt & mainspring clearance has not been beveled (see prints).