Shipping & Returns
We appreciate our customers, take pride in providing excellent customer service, and look forward addressing any questions or concerns.
• No third-party orders: Only the actual person ordering may place orders
Not available for online sales. If you wish to purchase one of our firearms, please call 678-425-9585 to order. Firearms can only be shipped to licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders. FFLs may be sent via the following methods:
mail: BRP CORP
188 Picklesimon Rd.
Winder, GA 30680
No online sales. If you wish to purchase ammunition, you must call 678-425-9585 to order. You must be of legal age to purchase the items listed above and be under no legal disability. As verification, you must send a copy of your ID via the following methods:
Email: pdf or jpeg formats only, email@example.com
Mail: 188 Picklesimon Rd, Winder, GA 30680
A person placing an order for such items on this site warrants that he or she is an adult and is under no legal restrictions which would prohibit such person from ordering, owning, possessing, or transferring these items under law. Further, these items cannot be sold to minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse or those chemically dependent.
Magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds will not be shipped to; CA, MA, D.C., NY, Toledo OH and Oak Park IL.
Magazines with a capacity of more than 12 rounds will not be shipped to; Chicago, IL
Magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds will not be shipped to: NJ, Cincinnati OH., Aurora IL., South Bend IN.
Magazines with a capacity of more than 16 rounds will not be shipped to: Franklin Park, IL.
Magazines with a capacity of more than 20 rounds will not be shipped to; MD, Cleveland and Columbus OH.
Magazines with a capacity of more than 21 rounds will not be shipped to; City & County of Denver, CO. See, Map
Magazines with a capacity of more than 35 rounds will not be shipped to; Riverdale, IL.
Pistol magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds will not be shipped to: Hawaii
• Returns will NOT be allowed unless authorized by BRP CORP at our sole discretion. That being stated, in the many years of selling parts we have never declined a return request. Please call or write if you have any questions or concerns.
• Return shipping costs will not be refunded unless the reason for the return is our fault.
• If original package is damaged, please include picture so we can pursue an insurance claim with the shipping company.
• All products must be returned with all the original components and paperwork it came with.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Alternatively, you can just call or write and one of our staff would be glad to facilitate the return.
• If original package is damaged, please include picture. • All products must be returned with all the original components and paperwork it came with.
• Special order items and products that have been altered are not returnable.
• All shipments must be pre-paid. C.O.D.'s will be refused. Return shipping costs will not be refunded unless the reason for the return is our fault.
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain domestic and international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Foreign sales cannot be made via our website. Please call or email to order. The buyer must have import authorization or something stating that the items orders are exempt form import controls. Typically not permits are necessary for accessory parts, however, parts of firearms typically require a permit.
Items will are typically shipped via USPS and all customs forms will be filled out appropriately.
Permits are not required for accessory parts such as tools, oilers, slings, etc. An International Import Certificate (IIC) is required to export firearm parts to Canada. You can get this from your Ministry of Foreign Affairs for free.
We can send Components per Notice to Importers 2878
"Component parts 36. Component parts of firearms are subject to control under domestic firearms legislation. The Home Office Guidance on Firearms Licensing Law states that “the term “component part” may be held (according to case law) as including (i) the barrel, chamber, cylinder, (ii) frame, body or receiver, (iii) breech, block, bolt or other mechanism for containing the charge at the rear of the chamber (iv), any other part of the firearm upon which the pressure caused by firing the weapon impinges directly. Magazines, sights and furniture are not considered component parts."
Non-semi-auto rifle parts (other than the action) may be sent to NZ without a permit:
"In terms of ‘parts’. ‘Part’ is defined in section 2 of the Arms Act 1983 as:
- (a) in relation to a pistol, restricted weapon, or military style semi-automatic firearm, includes any thing, such as a butt, stock, magazine, silencer, or sight, which, while not essential for the discharge by a pistol, restricted weapon, or military style semi-automatic firearm of any shot, bullet, missile, or other projectile, is designed or intended to be an integral part of a pistol, restricted weapon, or military style semi-automatic firearm; and
- (b) in relation to any other firearm, means the action for that firearm
To summarise, the only component of a firearm (that is not a pistol, restricted weapon or MSSA) that requires a permit to import is the action of that firearm." (http://www.police.govt.nz/advice/firearms-and-safety/visitors-firearms-licence-and-import-permits)
For parts of "pistol, restricted weapon, or military style semi-automatic firearm": Permits are not required for accessory parts such as tools, oilers, slings, etc. Firearm parts may be imported with approved NZ Police Form POL. 67: http://www.police.govt.nz/about-us/publication/firearms-forms-and-guides
Permits are typically required for any firearm or firearm-related parts or accessory. Australia has very restrictive import regulations.
To import firearm parts and accessories into Australia, importers must first obtain written permission from the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department.
** Note that there are restrictions on some products (especially magazines), and some products cannot be shipped to certain domestic and international destinations.