Does NOT include any oilers or magazines. At least 2 pouches per lot are Mid-Grade. The mid-grade can be cleaned up very easily using the cleaning method below, or any other effective method you might know.
- Moderate Staining
- Possible minor rust on buckles
- Minor Cracks in leather, but not torn
- Heavy Staining
- Torn /Missing / Gnawed / Heavily Cracked Leather
- Missing or Loose Brass studs
- Heavy Rust on Buckle(s)
- Missing Flaps
These are also noticeable as part of the "Shore Trooper" costume in the upcoming Star Wars - Rogue One movie.
This pouch is also recognizable as the ones used for 30 rd Thompson mags in the movie "Kelly's Heros"
A METHOD TO CLEAN LEATHER:
1. USE A BRUSH TO REMOVE EXCESS DIRT.
2. APPLY SADDLE SOAP WITH A CLEAN CLOTH.
3. DEPENDING ON DESIRED COLOR, APPLY NEATSFOOT OIL OR MINK OIL. NEATSFOOT OIL WILL MAKE IT A LITTLE DARKER THAN THE MINK OIL.
4. USE A CLEAN CLOTH TO WIPE EXCESS OIL, IF DESIRED.