- Left & Right Stampings that have been welded together and the preliminary cutouts and holes have also been cut into the part. No deburring work or cleanup has been done to these cutouts (see pics).
- The rear has been machined for buffer rotation and the buffer reinforcing tabs have been installed.
- Ratchet plate installed
- Rear Rivet Kit
- The overall length on this is 16" in. We left them .75 longer in the front - 16” total
- The buffer tabs are installed and checked for proper rear stock/buffer rotation.
- The charging handle slot has been machined. The charging handles need to be modified per the attached print for proper fit and function. We couldn’t get the inside corner radii like the originals so we figured this was the best alternative to leave sufficient sheet metal on the receiver.
- The finished external dimensions of the receiver are the same for the BRP semi pattern MG42 as well as the original full auto MG42.
- The cutout pattern on the bottom is the unfinished with respect to the trigger housing and ejection port features.
- Material 1010 Steel - Cold Roll. Sheet Metal Thickness - 2.5mm (approx 0.1 in.) same as original MG-42
- The rear has been machined for buffer rotation and the buffer reinforcing tabs have been installed. They are only installed with rivets but should be reinforced with spot welds.
- None of the cutouts have been deburred.
- The top inside track for the bolt & mainspring clearance has not been beveled (see prints).