Fine Firearms Go Full Auto: The Stemple Takedown Gun
In 2003, the original inventor, John Stemple collaborated with BRP Corp to make new and replacement parts for the Stemple 76/45 receivers he manufactured prior to the 1986 cutoff. From this came a series of compatible drop-on parts for the unmodified/transferable Stemple 76/45 receivers known as Stemple Takedown Gun (STG) setups. Since nothing is welded or hand fitted to these receivers, changing setups and replacing parts is fast and easy. These are the most finely built and smooth running sub-machine guns on the transferable market. We build them for performance and durability, stock plenty of high-quality spare parts, and provide excellent service. There is only a limited number of these pre-1986 registered/transferable machine guns remaining, so get one while they last.
U (Universal) Series Setups
Seven Configurations Available on One Receiver
U-Series Stemple Takedown Guns (STG) allow maximum versatility and ease of service with only one receiver. With these drop-on parts for the Stemple 76/45, changing setups and replacing parts is fast and easy. For example, if you have a complete STG 7.62 machinegun in 7.62x25, an STG34k 9mm parts kit will function as a drop-on conversion.
If you are going to buy a transferable machine gun for some serious shooting, you should consider the Stemple Takedown Guns for these reasons:
• They are ‘new’: Well, the receivers are nearly 30 years old but the Stemple Takedown Gun (STG) setups are complete new parts packages installed on unused pre-1986 transferable Stemple 76/45 machine gun receivers.
• Simple / Durable Design: These guns are very difficult to break and very easy to fix. They are simple blow-back guns and very smooth-running in long full-auto bursts. Some of our customers who own the 9mm guns liken the full-auto performance to a laser beam. Our 45 ACP system features a long-stroke / open-bolt system with the hydraulic buffer specifically designed to minimize recoil in full auto along the lines of the constant recoil system pioneered by Hugo Schmeisser during WW2.
• Easy to Replace Parts: There’s nothing on these guns that can’t be easily replaced. We designed this system to protect the registered receiver from any wear during use. The only parts that can wear can be easily replaced without the need to ship the gun back and forth.
• Available Service: If you need service, we are here to support our products.
• Shoot Cheap Ammo: We typically just shoot steel-cased ammo. Our milled steel trunions easily deal with potential wear issues from any type of ammo.
• Great Investment: Just ask someone who bought a transferable machine gun 10-20 years ago how they feel about their purchase. Most of them will say they wish they bought more. Also ask someone who sold a machine gun 10-20 year ago how they feel about the sale. Most of them will say they wish they never sold it. Since the ban on new registrations in 1986, the finite supply of transferable machine guns availble for individuals in the US has steadily appreciated in value.
We put a lot of thought into preserving the Long-Term Value of these guns. They are designed for maximum durability and serviceability. The worst thing that can happen to a transferable machine gun is a damaged or broken receiver. The parts that can wear out in these STG configurations are not the registered parts. Further, the moving and impacted parts in the system are overbuilt for their function and easy to replace if necessary: minimal effort, zero fitting, and no need to send the gun to a specialist for repair. We stock plenty of spare parts and provide free service. These guns will outlast anything on the transferable market
• Versatile: With these drop-on parts for the Stemple 76/45, changing configurations, adding options, and replacing parts is fast and easy. For example, if you have a complete STG 7.62 machine gun in 7.62x25, the Stemple Suomi 9mm parts kit will function as a drop-on conversion.
• Customizable: By using Picatinny rails (MIL-STD-1913) for sights and hand guards, shooters can add a variety of accessories and optics. The configurations with the Adjustable Bolt System use common AR pattern stocks and grips with hundreds of options currently available. The U9 ’Standard Bolt’ system uses the rigid AK/ACE side-folding stocks or AR pattern stocks, AR pattern grips, and a variety of shroud and barrel options for both heavy and light setups.