1 x Russian Maxim Ammo Box with star embossed in sheet metal can. Condition: Very good. Minor wear as pictured. Most of the ammo cans have Finnish SA marking
1 x 200 round belt - spiral type link pattern for 7.62x54R. Condition - new old stock with long term storage paper wrap.
If you use our web store to order magazines for shipping to a restricted state, there will be a 8% order cancellation fee.
STATES WITH APPLIED MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
- California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013
- Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Connecticut — No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CT. As of 10/1/13 in order to comply with CT Senate Bill No. 1160 magazines holding 10 rounds or less can only be purchased if buyer provides a copy of driver's license and ONE of the following: state handgun carry permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
- Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois - There are no magazine restrictions in the state of Illinois, with a few local exceptions
- Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
- (North Chicago) — No magazines greater than 16 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
- Massachusetts — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New Jersey — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Vermont — No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds effective immediately.
- Washington D.C. — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
MAGAZINE RESTRICTION EXCEPTIONS
- Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty. We only recognize City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.’s.
- Some of the states listed above may not have L.E.O. exemptions. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
The above chart lists state restrictions currently known to brpguns.com on the sale of magazines. BRPguns.com has carefully researched this list but does not offer legal advise or make any guarantee to the accuracy of this list. It is the responsibility of the buyer to research and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any magazine purchased from brpguns.com.