The 2006 Patterns by JR Stemple were Not drum-compatible. By replacing the housing and internal bolt/barrel components we can upgrade these older pattern guns to accept drums as well as the quick-change barrel system.
The gun would have to be sent to BRP Corp for this upgrade. Please call or email to arrange this service.
- Complete Barrel Assembly with Sight and Locknut
- Adapter Housing with drum insert slot
- Complete Bolt Assembly with Charging Handle
- Complete Bolt Guide Assembly with Ejector
- New Resting Bar Setup
- Buffer Assembly with Guide Rod and Mainspring
- Rear Takedown Screw
- Rear Keeper Plate
- Sear Assembly with Spring and Post
- Barrel Wrench Tool
** We will also test fire the gun and refinish the receiver so the gun will look like new upon return.
Add $100 for the compensated barrel setup threaded 5/8"-24.