Longer setup for mounting the dial sight bracket to the left side of the Vickers MMG. Includes:
- "T" Pin Mk II (original Brit surplus)
- Rear Crosspiece Pin Assembly MK III (Includes Screw, Nut, & Retaining Wire) (original Brit surplus)
- Cover Joint Pin, Nut, Spring, Washers, & Retaining Pin (newly made
Notes on the BRP Cover Joint Pin Assembly
This assembly is designed to keep pressure on the Vickers MMG dial sight bracket front support. By lengthening the Cover Joint Pin and adding a spring we can better isolate the movement of the dial sight bracket.
- Insert the Cover Joint Pin from left to right with the washers and spring arranged as pictured.
- Tighten the castle nut so the spring is slightly compressed against the washer and dial sight bracket.
- Install the Retaining Pin through the Castle Nut and bent at least one of the 'legs' to secure the assembly.