Finding and MG34 tripod can be very difficult and expensive. This adapter set allows a standard MG34 to fit and function on an unmodified** MG3 lafette (tripod) as well as an M60 “gooseneck” pintle.
On the MG3 tripod the MG34 sits at a slight up angle of 3.5º compared to the standard alignment. Shooters will need to be mindful of how this impacts the use of the measurements built into the tripod.
The MG34 trigger puller adapter is designed to only pull the “D”/full auto portion of the trigger and allows proper function of remote fire lever on tripod. The trigger puller is 3D printed plastic and will not wear or scuff your trigger guard or trigger during use.
- Adapter assembly that attaches to MG34 rear barrel jacket mount. (Machined from Steel)
- MG34 trigger puller with retaining pin for MG3 mount
- Set screw and Nylon set screw pads
**MG3 Mount Modification Info:
Having installed and tested these adapters on several MG3 tripods with multiple MG34s we have observed:
1) Some MG3 tripods have higher rear mount hooks than other tripods.
2) Some MG34 cocking handles are thicker at the handle base than others.
As as result, some charging handles will bind on the right rear tripod mount hook. See "MG3 Lafette Tripod and MG34 Variations" in the installation instructions above.