This machined steel mount adapter is designed to attached two firearms with Picatinny rails to MG3 AA mounts, M240 pintles, M60 gooseneck pintles, and Browning pintles with .557" diameter pins.
- Steel Front Arm Assembly with 2 x PAQ-4B surplus rail grabbers spaced 13" apart bore-to-bore. The PAQ-4B rail grabbers are USGI surplus and most have some surface wear.
- Steel Mount Base Assembly with mounting holes and features for MG3 AA mounts, M240 pintles, M60 Gooseneck Pintles, and Browning Pintles with .557" diameter pins. Note: The width of the mount at the Browning and M240 holes is 1.49. Spacers similar to the KNS 1919 Picatinny adapter are required for use with Browning pintles
- Aluminum Picatinny Rail and Sight Extension Bar
- Steel M60 Mount Pin held to the Mount Base by 8-32 screw
- Thumb Screws for tightening fit on MG3 AA mount
The PAQ-4B rail grabber is held to the Mount Arm by 2 x 10-32 screws. The holes are arranged so you can adjust the angle of the rail grabber for straight, bore axis crosses centerline of mount at 75 yards, or bore axis crosses centerline at 100 yards. The Mount Arm has additional 10-32 threaded holes for using either ARMS #17 interfaces or ADM-170 bases on either side instead of the PAQ-4B rail grabbers supplies with the kit. The ARMS and ADM mounts holes only allow for straight alignment of the mounted guns.
The Front Arm can be mounted to either the top or bottom of the Mount Base and the rail grabbers can be mounted to either the top or bottom of the Front Arm. In the 'flipped' configuration this mount adapter can be used to 'grab' the top Picatinny rails of the firearms.
The Picatinny sight rail supplied with the gun is 4.5" long and can be mounted to either the Extension Bar or directly to the Mount Base.